Iværk&Vækst CPH, November 9, 2017
LONG LIVE THE ENTREPRENEURIAL DIVERSITY!
Are you ready to take your business to the next level and expand your network?
At Iværk&Vækst you have a unique opportunity to meet new start-ups and serial entrepreneurs, idea makers, investors, experts, first movers, and suppliers of knowledge and solutions. This gives you the perfect basis to be even more successful onwards.
Be inspired by the success of others, learn from their mistakes and failures, make your voice be heard, and immerse yourself in the newest trends and knowledge. Hunt for the perfect business partner or investor, find your new employees or partners, and make priceless new contacts.
Iværk&Vækst is a meeting place and trade venue for all entrepreneurs in Denmark.
- Corporates meet Start-ups – When established companies and start-ups mix blood
- The Tool Box – Action oriented talks & concrete tools
- Make your webshop a success – Tips and tendencies
- Entrepreneur workshop – 1:1 sparring with experts (to be booked on the day after first-come-first-served principle)
- Crowdfunding workshop – Sold out
- The Price is Right for Entrepreneurs – What is your business worth?
- Women Entrepreneurs Lounge – Meet the passionate network
- Start-up Spaces & Communities – Where should your company reside?
- Business Dating – Find an investor, partner, or colleague!
- Food Entrepreneurs – Get a taste of food entrepreneurs!
Book your ticket here.
See the full program here (in Danish). Talks on the two major stages are conducted in Danish, however all other activities are available in English.
Chat online with exhibitors. You can sign up for Iværk&Vækst Online and get access to this year’s exhibitors. Here you can chat 1-to-1 with all exhibitors from 9. – 22. November.
We are looking forward to see you at Iværk&Vækst 2017 in “Terminalerne” in Copenhagen.
Find directions here.